Soft Stake your Sunflowers and get Tokens of Gratitude
$GRATIS are tokens earned from staking sunflowers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NFT staking?
NFT staking refers to locking up non-fungible tokens on a platform or protocol in exchange for rewards and other benefits. Staking the Gratitude Gang NFTs allows holders to earn Tokens of Gratitude ($GRATIS) while maintaining ownership.
What are Tokens of Gratitude ($GRATIS)?
$GRATIS is an earnable and tradeable token primarily used to avail items on the Gifts of Gratitude page. You earn $GRATIS by staking your Gratitude Gang NFTs. Once earned, you can transfer the tokens to any wallets at your own discretion.
What are Gifts of Gratitude?
Gifts of Gratitude is a crypto store front where digital items will be listed for sale. This store accepts Ethers and $GRATIS.
How is Soft Staking Different From Hard Staking?
With hard staking you will need to temporarily need to transfer your NFT to a smart contract. And soft staking you don't. Hard staking will still be available and you earn more with hard staking vs soft staking.
How do I soft stake my sunflowers?
- Go to the soft staking page at https://www.gratitudegang.io/softstake and connect you wallet. It will take a few minutes to load up your NFTs.
- Next choose any of the Gratitude Gang NFTs you want to soft stake and press the "Stake" button. Please confirm 2 wallet interactions.
- The first interaction will ask permission to stake your NFT using the GratitudeGang contract. Please wait for 6 confirmations.
- The second interaction will actually stake your NFT using the FlowerPower contract. Please wait for 2 confirmations.
Can I soft stake more than one sunflower?
Yes you can. There is no limit.
How much $GRATIS do I earn per staked sunflower?
0.00006 $GRATIS per second or 5.18 $GRATIS per day.
How long can I soft stake my sunflower/s?
As long as you would like.
Is there a cap on $GRATIS?
No there is not, however $GRATIS used to purchase items at the store will be burned.
Can I still list my soft staked sunflower on OpenSea?
Yes you can!
What happens to my $GRATIS when I sell my NFT that is still being soft staked?
The new owner will be able to redeem the $GRATIS that NFT is soft staking for.
Can I see all the contracts?
You sure can.
- Tokens of Gratitude ($GRATIS): https://etherscan.io/address/0xb33Ac190E67993BF584aAd1453BC4Ed668eA6072
- Gifts of Gratitude (store; ERC1155): https://etherscan.io/address/0x9999e0e4846618aB2750754167Ec698754211774
- FlowerShower (staking): https://etherscan.io/address/0xAC06425358ddECC1dF7bea26C5732cFE41dD4a21